Sunday 1 July 2012

Penn and Teller

Back in Vegas (it seems so long ago now), we went to see Penn and Teller. We ended up right in the front row.  Before the show started I expressed concern that being in the front row meant that we were in prime position to get picked to become part of a trick. Liam said he actually wouldn't mind that, but I was pretty terrified at the prospect.

And sure enough, partway through the show Teller motions toward me and I was made to help out with a bit. In fact, it was the same trick that Penn and Teller performed on an episode of The West Wing. Here is a clip (I basically did what Elizabeth Moss does here):
The show was great, though.

After the show, Teller was there getting photos with audience members. Here is Liam with Teller:

We didn't have our camera but I managed to take this with my phone. Would have posted it earlier but was having trouble getting the photo off the phone.

After I took the photo Teller recognized me and said I did "a fine job holding the paper" and asked if I wanted him to sign it. Of course I said yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment